“To provide university students with a fun yet competitive team environment in Australian Rules Football and Netball at a variety of levels.”
This will be achieved by:
• Providing opportunities for all to participate and improve their skills either on or off the field.
• Provide a positive culture that helps to educate members on and off the field.
• Providing quality coaching staff to ensure player growth is achieved.
• Providing access to quality first aid and support staff as well as access to rehabilitation resources as required.
• Educate members on all aspects of running a sporting club through member involvement.
• Providing non-student support players to ensure competitiveness and leadership as required.
• Ensuring that all committee, coaches & support staff act in a professional manner at all times.
• To ensure the club remains financially sustainable to ensure longevity and success.
The club will always assist members in the process of integrating study, sporting and social commitments and add to the educational experience of its members in all of its activities.